If you haven't played mafia before, here's a pretty decent description of how it works: http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=213&t=68065
I'm hoping we can find 7 people who are willing to participate in this game.
The setup is C9, meaning one of the following setups was chosen randomly:
2 mafia, 1 cop, 1 doctor, 3 townies
2 mafia, 1 cop, 4 townies
2 mafia, 1 doctor, 4 townies
2 mafia, 5 townies
Cop can investigate people at night to see if they are mafia or town.
Doctor can protect one player per night so that player doesn't die if the mafia tries to kill them.
1. I am the mod, and whatever I say goes.
2. I am only human, and thus I am prone to mistakes. If I messed up the vote count, or something else that is non-serious, please let me know in the thread. If I made a more serious error, let me know by PM. If you want me to read something in the thread, please post it like this: Mod:
<State your grievance here>.
3. All votes (Vote: scumbag
) and unvotes (Unvote
) must be in bold, or they will not be counted.
4. Once a majority vote on one player has been reached, that player is lynched. No unvotes will be counted after a majority has been reached.
5. You may vote no lynch. Once a majority of "no lynch" votes are reached, nobody is lynched in the day, and the game moves into night.
6. You may not discuss the game outside this thread unless your role PM states that you may do so.
7. No quoting PMs from the mod. Loose paraphrasing is acceptable.
8. Once you are killed, you are eliminated from the game. No posting once you are dead.
9. Do not edit posts. Use an EBWOP (Edit By Way of Post) instead.
10. If you don't post in 48 hours, you are liable to be prodded. Failure to post within 48 hours of a prod will result in replacement.
11. I will not set a deadline at the start of each day, but I will set a deadline if I feel that no progress is being made. At deadline, the player with the most votes is lynched. If two or more people are tied with the highest number of votes, whoever received the tied number of votes first is lynched.
12. Nights will last about 48 hours. Failure to send in your action during the night will result in a forfeiture of your ability.
13. There may be useful information in scenes, but I may also include plenty of red herrings. Don't read too deeply into scenes.
14. I reserve the right to change the rules at any time, but I will notify the players when I do so.